SEGi’s Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) programme offers you a wider scope of psychology disciplines such as biological psychology, cognitive psychology, abnormal psychology, social psychology, developmental psychology, clinical psychology, counselling psychology, industrial-organisational psychology, cross-cultural psychology, educational psychology, and criminal psychology.
In keeping abreast with the advancement of Industrial Revolution 4.0, our programme has included courses such as Cyber-psychology enabling students to manage and solve issues related to emerging technologies.
Students can also apply the theoretical knowledge in a real-world setting and gain new skills relevant to a professional career through industrial training programme. This provides them the exposure and opportunity to work with human resource managers, marketing experts, product and service development managers, corporate trainers, people with mental health illness, children with behavioural problems, learning difficulties, or as an assistant researcher and in other areas of cross disciplines applying the psychology aspect such as aviation, crime investigation etc.
- Matriculation or Foundation or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent with a minimum of 2 full passes with CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Diploma or its equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
(Note: All the above qualifications need to be supported with at least credits in Mathematics and Science and a pass in English at the SPM level or equivalent)
- A Diploma in Psychology with minimum CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00; OR
- Other relevant or equivalent qualification, experience and requirement accepted by the HEP Senate/competent authority in Malaysia.
For international students
- IELTS score of 5.0
- TOEFL PBT (410-413) OR TOEFL IBT (34)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) (36)
- MUET (Malaysian University English Test) Band 3
* English requirement for International students can be exempted if the students have a relevant academic qualification from any Institutions where English is a medium of instruction and they intend to pursue a higher level education in Malaysia.