If you’re interested in hiring an employee to work, preparing appraisal of staff performance, creating job analysis, preparing assessments or trainings and taking care of benefits and wellness of employees, you’re set to pursue a career and degree in the Human Resource Management.
This programme grooms you with skills and knowledge in shaping an organisation by providing guidance for the employee who works in the organisation. Be well versed with the working culture and environment and contribute effectively to your future companies’ development.
Human Resource Management graduates will be able to do the following in any Human Resource departments: Job hiring, performance management, administration, training, assessing employee’s wellness and benefits, arranging team buildings.
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent; OR
- A pass in UEC or its equivalent with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Credits in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
Year 2 entry requirements :
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification