Pocketing a degree in the finance industry sets a major advantage, due to rapid growth. If you’re pursuing a career in the accounting profession or wish to develop the expertise to analyse business activities from a financial perspective, consider degree in BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (3+0), UOG. Attractive remunerations offered in this field have attracted many other students to pursue their degree in Accounting and Finance.
Graduates can pursue a career as a Chartered Accountant and it can also extend to other industries including banking, insurance companies, civil service and market research.
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2; AND
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C+(GP 2.33) in any two subjects, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in UEC or its equivalent with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Credits in Mathematics and a pass in English;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
Year 2 entry requirements :
- A diploma in accounting or related field, or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level.
Graduates of University of Greenwich, UK in BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance will be granted the following exemptions:
9 ACCA papers, 8 CIMA papers, 8 CPA papers, 8 Institute of Chartered Accountants’ papers
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Personal and Professional Development 1
- Business and Financial Environment
- Management Accounting
- Business and Company Law
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Audit and Assurance
- Advanced Management Accounting