This stimulating new degree is designed to develop your ability to identify trends, understand consumer behaviour, and create attention-grabbing campaigns. Modules on customer insight, brand management and social media focus on real knowledge, while briefs from the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and other organisations give you practical experience.
Key advantages and benefits of the Greenwich BA (Hons) Advertising and Digital Marketing Communications:
- A rigorous combination of established marketing theory and cutting-edge advertising digital practice
- Our marketing subjects are ranked highest in London overall (Complete University Guide 2019)
- The degree is accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM)
- Offers exemptions from CIM and IDM examinations
- One of the first degrees of its kind in the UK, and unique in Malaysia
BA (Hons) Advertising and Digital Marketing Communications will prepare you for management positions within advertising and public relations agencies and various marketing roles. You may also pursue careers in sales promotion, direct marketing, media, digital communications and other advertising fields.
This course is also ideal for students who are passionate about advertising and consumer behavior and are keen to take the lead on digital content and become a social media manager.
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF)
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification.
* International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS or its equivalent.
* Applicants who do not have English as their first language require IELTS 6 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent.