Get the skills and knowledge that enables you to influence the direction of electronic and electrical engineering, and make the world a better and more interesting place for future generations.
The University of Sunderland BEng (Hons) Electronic & Electrical (3+0) programme is designed to provide you with a wide range of engineering and management skills. This is achieved by working individually or as part of a team to solve technical problems and implement appropriate solutions. You will start by learning fundamental skills required to understand basic engineering principles. Then, the emphasis will be on a number of electronic & electrical subject areas.
As graduates of the BEng (Hons) Electronics & Electrical programme, you will have a wide choice of career in diverse sectors such as: Automotive industry, Aerospace, Power generation and Communications.
- Pass Foundation in Science
- STPM / A-level – 2 Principal Passes (Maths & Physics)
- UEC 5 B’s (including Maths & Physics)
- Pass in a recognized Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering with minimum CGPA of 2.0
- SAM / CPU / AUSMAT – 65% and above
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|