Inner Wheel Club of Kuala Lumpur Scholarship
- Malaysian citizen, aged below 20 years.
- Possess minimum 5 credits in the 2013 SPM/ UEC examination.
- Financially needy (household income of below RM3,000) - must be supported with relevant documents.
- Active in sports and co-curricular activities.
- Receive a nomination from Inner Wheel.
- Students must be referred by IWCKL.
- Applicant is required to meet a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every semester to continue the scholarship.
- Please send your application to:
Inner Wheel Club of Kuala Lumpur
P.O. Box 10597,
50718 Kuala Lumpur
- For more information, please email to: Mrs Elena Teoh at Elena_teohty@yahoo.com
- ONLY applicable for Diploma programmes at SEGi University, Kota Damansara.
Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship
- Malaysian citizen, aged below 25 years.
- A minimum of 6As in SPM, 3As in STPM, 5As in UEC or a 3.5 CGPA (in STPM, A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma and Degree).
- Applicant who has just completed their Matriculation, Pre-U, Foundation and Diploma courses, as well as those awaiting to pursue or currently doing their Diploma or Degree programme can also apply.
- The scholarship is not applicable for preuniversity programmes.
- Application forms may be obtained from all Hong Leong Bank and Hong Leong Assurance branches across Malaysia or by downloading from http://www.hongleongfoundation.org/
- Submit your completed application form and relevant documents to:
- Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship Programme
Level 3, Wisma Hong Leong,
18 Jalan Perak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
- For more information, kindly contact Hong Leong Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sin Chew Daily Education Fund Scholarship
- Malaysian citizen, below 25 years of age as of 1st January 2015.
- Students must possess good results in SPM / A-Level / STPM / UEC or other equivalent qualifications.
- Students must be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant is required to meet a minimum CGPA of 3.0 every semester to continue the scholarship.
- Please log on to Sin Chew Daily Education Fund: http://www.sinchew.com.my
- Register as a member by filling up the Sin Chew Daily Education Fund online registration form.
- Upon registration, log into sinchew-i.com and fill the online Scholarship application.
- After completion, please print the application form with other relevant documents and post to:
- Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad
19 Jalan Semangat 46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Bursary Pelajar Cemerlang by Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Minimum 9 A+ in SPM.
- Please refer to:
Bahagian Tajaan Pendidikan,
Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia,
Aras 1,Blok 2251,Jalan Usahawan 1,
63000, Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Tel:03-8321 7086 Fax: 8321 7101/7103