The programme provide students with a framework for understanding communication theories and processes in an organisational context. Key research, communication and media-handling skills are taught to enable students to handle challenging real-world projects from communication to delivery and subsequent evaluation.
In addition, students will be introduced to the concepts and principles of human behaviour, marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism, the media, management, design and information technology. As the course progresses, concepts are studied for their application and influence in relation to the communication objectives of business, industry, government groups and non-profit making organisations. The lifelong learning skills provided will enable students to critically, objectively and analytically address complex problems or issues so as to work independently and manage time effectively.
Public relations executive, Corporate branding executive, Marketing communication executive, Media relation executive, Account executive, Special events planner.
- STPM with 2 principles passes; OR
- A-Level; OR
- Pass in relevant Foundation / Pre-University programme or other equivalent qualification English Language Requirements:
- Credit in English Language in SPM; OR
- Pass in English Language at Foundation or Diploma level; OR
- Pass in any Foundation or Diploma programme where the English Language is the mode of delivery; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications that are approved by the MQA
|Year 1||Year 2|
*Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) with Specialisation in: Software Engineering articulates with Abertay University Bachelor of Science (Hons) Computing.