Our SEGi University Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Visual Communication Design programme equips you with the knowledge, critical thinking, creative approaches and technical skills to pursue a promising career in the creative design industry.
This programme focuses on the development of thinking process and the ability to solve design problems creatively; the understanding of key principles and practical applications; and up-to-date industry technologies and methodologies used in solving complex design problems; as well as career-relevant concentration in the areas of graphic design, illustration, packaging, digital imaging and visualisation.
Graphic Designer, Art Director, Web Designer, Interactive Media Designer, Photographer, Typographic Designer, Copywriter, Account Planner and Strategic Planner.
- STPM/A-Level (2 principal passes with minimum CGPA 2.0); OR
- Pass in any Foundation or Pre-U programme with minimum CGPA 2.0 or equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in any Diploma programme with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications that are approved by the MQA; AND
- Pass in an art assessment and interview for entry qualification with no background.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
Portfolio Preparation and Final Project