The programme focuses on developing practising pharmacists who can make a real difference to patients’ well-being while having a rewarding career.
The knowledge of drugs will progress from the study of how drugs are made and analysed for purity, to how they are formulated into dosage forms acceptable to patients and their use in diseases, prevention and treatment. The programme integrates scientific knowledge while attaining practical, clinical and professional skills, to equip students to be competent healthcare professionals of the future.
Faculty of Pharmacy @ SEGi University
Community Pharmacy, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Industry, Academia, Government and Regulatory Agencies, Veterinary Pharmacy, Military Pharmacy, Research, Professional Pharmacy Organisations.
- Foundation in Science CGPA 3.0 or above including a minimum of B in Chemistry
- Ministry of Education Matriculation CGPA 3.0 or above including a minimum of B in Chemistry
- STPM with CGPA 3.0 or above with BBB or AAC or 1A, 1B, 1C in Chemistry and Biology and Physics or Mathematics, with B in Chemistry
- A-Level with BBB or AAC or 1A, 1B, 1C in Chemistry and Biology and Physics or Mathematics, with B in Chemistry
- Diploma in Pharmacy with CGPA 3.5 or above
- Diploma in Science (Chemistry/Biology/Physics) with CGPA 3.75 or above including a minimum of B in Chemistry
- Degree in Science with CGPA 2.75 or above Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- 雅思 6.0
- 托福 550
- 马来西亚大学英语考试（MUET) Band 3
For Foundation in Science, Matriculation and Diploma students:
- Pass SPM with a minimum of 5Bs in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (or Additional Mathematics), and one other subject
- All Malaysian citizens to pass Bahasa Malaysia and English with minimum of Grade C in SPM or equivalent
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) with minimum Band score of 3 or
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scoring 550 or
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) with minimum of Band 6 (5.5 for each skill - Writing, Reading, Listening/Speaking)
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Year 3||Year 4|