Specially designed for working adults, the Executive Diploma provides you with the competitive edge you need to establish your career path. Learn through a motivating environment, based on student-centered learning and acquire further knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics to excel in your careers.
The Executive Diploma recognises prior learning and skills gained through work experience as entry into the programme. Instead of a higher education diploma that would normally take 3 years, the Executive Diploma is for working adult and can be completed in just 2 years.
With this Business Administration Executive Diploma, we aim to increase and enrich your knowledge across a broad range of business disciplines and develop skills relating to business operations in areas such as management, administration, accounting, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
An Executive Diploma in Business Administration will arm you with the basic knowledge and theories that apply to the business organisation. Learn the way organisations operate - from a micro and macro perspective, analysing based on objectives and goals, changing trends in business strategies, applying critical decision making and improving the future organisation profitability and sustainability.
The Executive Diploma in Business Administration will prepare you to be efficient in a diverse team as a leader or supervisor, demonstrating awareness and understanding of management, economics, accounting and entrepreneurship.
- A pass in SPM, with at least 3 credits in any subject or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A pass in STAM with a minimum grade of Maqbul; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field, and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Certificate (Level 3, MQF); OR
- UEC (with 3 Credits)
- 3 years of working experience
- Working adults at a minimum age 21
|Year 1||Year 2|
FLEXIBLE MODES OF STUDY
- Weekend/weekday evening classes
- Supported learning with scheduled workshops & webinars
- Independent learning with intensive revision & online materials
- Blackboard Learn
Log in anytime, anywhere using the personalised app from your smartphone or tablet
- Personalised structure
Decide on the number of courses enrolled each semester
- EPF withdrawal/claim from Account 2
- RM7,000 individual income relief for education